Friday, October 4, 2013

happy birthday, gwen stefani!

If you haven't heard yet: it's Gwen Stefani's birthday today. This is deserving of a post because duh, the woman is an ICON, but also because she writes a song like nobody's business. I remain convinced that no one is able to articulate the tortured psyche of a woman enraptured in jealousy quite like Gwenny. She just gets us, doesn't she?

"I kind of always knew I'd end up your ex-girlfriend."

And we're all just like, "Boy did I ever."

In celebration of the girl I grew up alternately jamming and crying to, here's some of her most badass pics. Kids today better recognize that Miley so did not start the double head buns thing. Also, can we talk about how she has not aged a day in the past like, fifteen years? What are these celebrities doing to themselves, and who do I need to speak to about reserving some for the future?

This is my fantasy concert/festival makeup.

Back up off the buns, Miley.

Old school glamour.

Tomboys have more fun. Especially if they're hot girl tomboys.

Who doesn't remember this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment